MANAGEMENT & OPERATIONS TEAM
Experience + Expertise!
CASINO MASSAGE COORDINATORS
Supporting our staff & casinos locally on-site!
Each of our casinos has an ATOL Casino Massage Coordinator (CMC) who acts as ATOL’s contractor coordinator and casino support person for that individual casino. Our CMC’s perform a variety of functions that assist ATOL, its Therapists, and the casino, such as:
- Coordinating with casino management regarding special promotions and casino HR events.
- Being the 24/7, on-call point of contact for ATOL contractors and casino management.
- Assisting in the recruitment and onboarding of new independent contractor massage Therapists.
- Communicating the day-to-day issues and needs of the casino to our contractors and our Operations Team.
Over 120 Licensed Massage Therapists in 8 states!
- 100% local
- Licensed by the State Board of Massage Therapy
- Massage school graduates trained in chair massage
- Passed federal, state, and local background checks
- Fully insured
- Uniformed and compliant with casino grooming and personal conduct standards